CENEBA, with its head office in Palma de Mallorca, is a company that provides, since its foundation in 1984, treatment to patients, who suffer from chronic renal failure and need dialysis. CENEBA specializes in hemodialysis and has carried out more than 600.000 hemodialysis treatments in the Balearic Islands in the last 32 years.
CENEBA offers two units in Mallorca, one in Palma and the other in the north of the island, in Alcudia.
The unit in Alcudia is located in the center of the city, close to the old historical center and near the north coast beaches.
With 32 years of experience in providing top-quality dialysis treatments to renal patients in the Balearic Islands, CENEBA is an accredited dialysis company offering a wide range of amenities and services with reliability:
• NIkkiso & B.Braun monitors
• Double & Single needle treatment
• HEP C+ patients in a separate area and separate machines
• Experienced medical & nursing team, always present throughout the treatments
• Multilingual staff, speaking English, German and Spanish
• Snacks & beverages during dialysis treatments
• TV with English, German and Spanish channels
• Wi-Fi internet free connection