Accepting Master card, Visa, Maestro card and Cash
About Olympion Dialysis Center of Chania
The OLYMPION Dialysis Center Chania is a modern renal facility located in the city center, on the island of Crete. The renovated facility, offers dialysis treatments, to local and international patients. The Center is easy to reach from the hotel zones around the city.
Facilities and amenities:
• Dialysis treatment options of hemodialysis and on-line hemodiafiltration using Baxter technical equipment.
• Private TV with international channels is available for each patient with a dedicated headset.
• Free Wi-Fi.
• We serve sandwiches and juices, during treatment.
• Free coffee and tea are offered upon request, any time.
• Free parking.
• Multilingual staff: English & Greek.
Cost per treatment
In hemodialysis (HD), blood is pumped out of your body to an artificial kidney machine and returned to your body by tubes that connect you to the machine.
Hemodiafiltration (HDF) is a form of renal replacement therapy that utilizes convective in combination with diffusive clearance, which is used in standard hemodialysis.