The OLYMPION Dialysis Center Nafpaktos is a newly established dialysis center providing services to the local and foreign patients visiting Greece. This center is situated in a unique location overlooking the Corinthian Gulf.
Facilities and amenities:
• Dialysis treatment options of hemodialysis and on-line hemodiafiltration using Baxter technical equipment.
• Private TV with international channels is available for each patient with a dedicated headset.
• Free Wi-Fi.
• We serve sandwiches and juices, during treatment.
• Free coffee and tea are offered upon request, any time.
• Multilingual staff: English & Greek.
Cost per treatment
In hemodialysis (HD), blood is pumped out of your body to an artificial kidney machine and returned to your body by tubes that connect you to the machine.
Hemodiafiltration (HDF) is a form of renal replacement therapy that utilizes convective in combination with diffusive clearance, which is used in standard hemodialysis.