Volou & Milichou Str. Kato Sychena, 26443 Patra, Greece
Accepting Master card, Visa and Maestro card
About Olympion General Clinic
The Olympion Dialysis Center of Patra is part of an advanced general clinic and provides up to date renal facilities. Easy to reach by public transportation or by car. The facility, which is on the clinic’s ground floor provides services to local and international patients visiting the city of Patra.
Facilities and amenities:
• Dialysis treatment options of hemodialysis (HD) and on-line hemodiafiltration (HDF) using Baxter technical equipment.
• Private TV with international channels is available for each patient with dedicated headset.
• Free parking.
• Free Wi-Fi.
• We serve sandwiches and juices, during treatment.
• Free coffee and tea are offered upon request, any time.
● Multilingual staff: English & Greek.
Cost per treatment
In hemodialysis (HD), blood is pumped out of your body to an artificial kidney machine and returned to your body by tubes that connect you to the machine.
Hemodiafiltration (HDF) is a form of renal replacement therapy that utilizes convective in combination with diffusive clearance, which is used in standard hemodialysis.